Haddi said what?!?

Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Phone


Haddi's Uncle Martin recently bought her a Minnie Mouse phone that slides open like a regular cell phone and it's become the thing that she can't leave the house without. She has endless pretend conversations on it mostly with Belle & the Beast and Cinderella. The latest goes like this:
"Hi Belle - it's Haddi. Whatcha doin? Are you dancing with the beast? That's Great!! I'm excited because I'm going to the park with my bear. You Can? Really?? (putting the phone on her shoulder to talk to me) Mom, Belle and the Beast will meet us at the park!!. (handing the phone to me) Tell Belle where to go. (So I too get to have fake conversations with fictitious Disney characters...then when I hand the phone back to Haddi). No, I'm too busy right now, I have too many things to do.

The whole thing is pretty funny and people do double takes because she really talks like she is upholding one side of the conversation. Hilarious (one of her favorite words of the moment).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home