Haddi said what?!?

Friday, June 23, 2006

Loungin'



Ok - well this is a blurry picture, and I'm the queen of the blurry picture...Haddi is so grown up these days it's just amazing. As I type this, she's hanging off my arm "I want to see myself" and when she saw the picture she said "That's me pretending...I'm wearing green pants."

So, here she is looking like a miniature teenager lounging on her armchair watching TV. So cute!

Today while we were eating lunch at a restaurant, she picked up the coffee mug and wanted her milk in it. So, we poured some milk in and she drank it from the coffee cup. Then she told the waitress really matter-of-factly that "When I was a tiny baby, I used to like coffee, but not any more. Now I just drink milk." So - that imagination is working over time. (For those of you dialing social services...no, she has never had coffee).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home