Haddi said what?!?

Sunday, May 14, 2006

New Potty Chair!


Well - big happenings in the Thompson household....the purchase of the new Princess Potty (complete with Princesses Jasmine, Ariel the Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and Snow White) had created quite a stir.

As soon as Haddi began to use it she said "Mom, do you want to take a picture of me using my new potty?" Such a smart little kid! I guess I've been overdocumenting this whole thing!!

Today is Mother's Day and Haddi (with her father's help) selected (some time ago) some beautiful white gold hoop earrings. We went to brunch with Rick's mom and sister and had a fun time. Best of all I got to spend it with my family....no one could ask for anything more!

We've also had a few little issues today - with the addition of being able to go to the potty whenever she wants, comes the desire to rip off her clothes at any given moment. We spent a lot of time trying to get clothes back on her today, but I guess that goes with the territory!
She's a peach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home