Haddi said what?!?

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Angel or Not?


We are constantly telling Haddi what a wonderful kid she is - after all - it's true! I always tell her that she's Mommy's Angel. One day Haddi was coming down the stairs in a new pretty pink dress on her way to a birthday party and her dad said to her "Wow, you look so pretty, you're just a little princess!" Haddi replied "Dad, I'm not a princess, I'm an Angel!"

A different evening when putting her to bed, we were in that mode of "I need to have my Elmo sleep with me", "I need water", "I need to kiss daddy again", "I need my Sesame Street blanket", etc... And after about the 5th request, I sighed and said "Ok - no more, we're going to bed now." Then I was giving her a kiss and telling her she was my angel, and she got this sly look on her face, grinned really big and said real serious "No mommy, I'm a handful." (she was right!)

Sometimes when we tell her she's our little angel she says - NO, I'm not an angel, I'm a girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home