Haddi said what?!?

Monday, December 03, 2007

She's a Sound Sleeper


Gosh - I went upstairs to go to bed on evening and as I normally do, I glanced across the hallway at Haddi's bedroom just to check on her. I couldn't figure out what I was seeing at first - a tangle of kid and covers and princess sheets all wound up and sideways. So I went in for a better look. This is what I found....kid...sideways across the bed....head hanging off, arms hanging off, feet hanging off. Incredible. I ran back downstairs for the camera and snapped this pic. Sadly the flash woke her up and I felt pretty crummy. However, I was going to have to 'right' her anyway, so I guess it's really no difference. For those of you that don't already feel sorry for Rick, I sleep like this too. Back when I traveled for work (read, sleeping alone in a hotel bed) I would often wake up cross ways on the bed, or with my head down by where my feet started out. Poor guy - he has had to get used to sleeping with a windmill all these years. Looks like Haddi's future spouse is in for the same treatment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home